Some help

J

JS9

Hi all :)

For a long period of time, I've felt disconnected from my body like it's alien. I've contemplated suicide and I'd like to really go ahead with just ending it as I've failed.

Y

Yodagirl

Hi all :)

For a long period of time, I've felt disconnected from my body like it's alien. I've contemplated suicide and I'd like to really go ahead with just ending it as I've failed.
Hello and welcome. I’m sorry you’re going through such a rough time right now. Just know there are people here to support and help. Suicide is never the answer, it’s a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You can get through this! Have you seen your GP or a psychiatrist about these issues?

J

JS9

Hi Brandi :),

I've not seen either.

My head is gone and I need to go! I'm just constantly tired and feel as a big failure.

Y

Yodagirl

Hi Brandi :),

I've not seen either.

My head is gone and I need to go! I'm just constantly tired and feel as a big failure.
I would suggest seeing a doctor and letting them know what’s going on Hun. Here if you need to talk.

D

dewey

Likewise
Here if you need to talk

I can guarantee you're not a failure, you're just not very well right now but can get better.

Big hug