• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Social Workers...

E

Eng65

Founding Member
This is how women with mental health, and other difficulties are treated by some social workers. In the name of Targets which = Pounds which add up to good Bonuses for social services Departments.

I have posted an edited edition of my partners complaint. This shows how sick some social workers prey on the weak and vulnerable really are, and what they will do to get what they want.

My partner xxxx xxxx is early fourties years, since the age of 16 she has experienced mental health. xxx also has learning difficulties, and attended a Special Needs School in xxxxxx London. xxxx is vulnerable, and therefore at risk from others. xxxx is the mother of 3, two girls and a boy. xxxx now xx, xxxx is xxx xxxx x years. xxxx is now living in London, and is in regular contact with her mum.

In late the nineties xxxx daughters were place into long term foster care by the Local Authority because of abuse, by her then partner. Both her daughters moved to 200 miles outside London to live with foster parents.

In 2000 July, xxxx daughters were place with another foster family still in the 200 miles outside London l area. Not long after this placement, the social workers felt it was in the girl’s best interest to stop their contact with xxxx, because she was becoming upset when she had to leave them after her visit.

xxxx contact completely stopped after that for good, and she was not allowed to see them again. xxxx tried her best to get a chance to see them, but she was just ignored, which I believe is typical.

In 2001 September, xxxx became pregnant by her new partner, the pregnancy was planned. xxxx did approach social services, about the pregnancy, and they told her there would be no involvement from them, as she was not with the man who abused her daughters.

Several months before the birth of her son, he was place on the “at risk register” xxxx also was informed that her partner had convictions for arson, also rape. This was a bomb shell for xxxx, why was she not told this prior to her getting pregnant, the relationship ended.

In June 2002 xxxx gave birth to xxxx, at A London Hospital, she was moved to xxxx Baby Unit in London. xxxx was sent to baby unit to assess her parenting, this was to last 3 months, but it was felt by xxxx case worker that she needed to stay longer as she needed more help. xxx was doing really well, their she was told she would be placed in supportive housing with her baby, because she had done so well.

In October 2002, xxxx receives a letter, telling her that she had to attend a review meeting at the home of the foster parents in 200 miles outside London. xxxx by this time had only been to one review in 2 years xxxx. She had also not seen her daughters for over two years. xxxx believed she was going to see her daughters, because of the birth of xxx however this did not happen.

On her arrival at the foster parent’s xxxx was told, by the social worker “her daughters do not want to see her ever again. This was a blatant lie, her daughters were at school. What was said to xxxx never came out of her daughters mouths. They did not even know about this meeting, let alone their mother being at the foster parent’s home.” xxxx became hysterical why now? She had not seen them for over two years, she had even bought presents for them, being so near to Christmas.

xxxx was taken back to London, a broken woman. Despite what had happened, she still tried her very best to continue in her assessment. xxxx started to breakdown, at this point her baby son was removed from her with force. xxxx was thrown into a police van, and taken to Hospital. xxxx was seriously unwell at this stage.

In 2003 xxx asked later on if I would help her try and get contact with her daughters. I am a parent my self and I took the necessary steps, but met a dead end. xxxx let me see some of the documents she had, in one of them there was a complaint made by her sister about xxxx what had happened. Her sister was angry that she was not there as she lived in 200 miles outside London herself.

I was so angry that she had been treated less than an animal that I set about making a complaint on behalf of xxxx. It went to stage one of the LA’s complaint procedures. It then went on to the GSCC, where it still remains.

In December of last year I sent xxxx complaint to xxxxx Director of social services, and received a reply not from him, but from the social worker himself posing as xxxxx himself. The social worker has since run off from his job, and I am so angry that xxxxx did not do a thing to look at xxxxx complaint, but chucked it at the social worker to deal with.

xxxx was not supported by her CPN at this visit, as the social worker has lied that he was. xxxx was left unsupported and at risk.

Her son is now been Adopted since 2003

Read what i have put and share what comes up for you. Perhaps you will see what is really happening out there day after day. This is England in 2008

My partner gave her consent for this to be posted.
Eng65

Last edited:
Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Woooo what a rollercoaster of a ride going on here .

So much to take in ........... i'm unsure how to reply at the min .

What first spring's to mind is ........... why ?? i mean if it was her previous partner's that were the threat and they have now since gone .......
Does the SS think with her mental health problems and special needs that she cannot cope ?

Does she have support from her family ........... have they not spoken up ?

:grouphug: to you both , it certainly is a nightmare ordeal you are going through.

E

Eng65

Founding Member
Fedup
Thanks for your reply,

I am not the father of the child that they ripped from my partner. What I am putting forward here is how she was abused, what they did to her was outrageous, nauseating, and it made my blood boil.

What I wrote demonstrates what they will do to remove a child from the mother. My partner’s daughters were placed with different foster parents in 2000. A couple of months after this placement, she was told she could not see them again, because she became upset when she had to go.

By the time her son was born, she had not seen or had contact with her daughters for over two years. As far as she was concerned, she did not know when she would see them again. This was of course very upsetting for her, but what could she do against them. No she did not have any support from family. Her only means of support in the past was from her mum, but she had died, long before her son was born.

When her son was born, she was taken to a mother baby unit in London to undergo an assessment. The assessment was due to last 3 month. She desperately wanted to keep her child, and so put all her efforts into his care. Because she had done so well, her key worker decided, that they would extend her stay by a further three months. This was done to help her more, for when she would be moved to support housing with her son.

This obviously went against the plans of the SS who had other ideas for her child. They couldn't have this! They wanted him away from her, but she was doing so well what could they possibly do? The meeting that she attended was set up to deliberately tip her over the edge. What she was told at the meeting 200 miles from London, should never have happened.

She was taken there, to deliberately cause harm to her mental stability, which it in turn if it succeeded, which it did render her unable to continue in her assessment at the baby unit. This would give them the perfect opportunity for them to remove her son.

Why would you take a mother 200 miles away from London to the home of the foster parent’s, even though she had not seen her daughters for over two years? Tell her what they did even though what was told her did not come from her daughters mouths?

My partner believed she was going to see her daughters for the first time in over two years, but they were not even there? The SS have insisted that she was told before she went 200 miles from London, about what was going to happen? Her contacts with her daughters had already ended in 2000?

This is of course nonsense.
Eng65

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Thought of you when I heard about this Eng...

BBC said:
Mother to fight bid to take baby

A teenage mother from Nottingham who was reunited with her newborn baby by a judge will face a social services application to take the boy away again.

The baby was born to the 18-year-old, who has just left local authority care, in a hospital early on Wednesday.

A High Court judge ruled the boy was taken without a court order.

Solicitor Stuart Luke said the mother, who has mental health problems, would oppose any move to take the newborn boy away from her.
Link

E

Eng65

Founding Member
Who are these people really?
The whole collection of judges, lawyers, social workers, and so called "experts" giving evidence in secret family courts closely resembles one of those fanatical American religious sects! Any hapless parent that contradicts them and declares their innocence of any wrongdoing is "in denial”! Any suspicion a parent raises that these people are dishonest or untruthful is taken as a sign of paranoia! Any anger or hatred exhibited by parents towards those who have taken their children is "diagnosed" as a "personality disorder" and "anger management courses" are advised! Nobody can sensibly question religious extremists and fanatics and that is how it is in the secret family courts. The words of social workers and "EXPERTS" are always believed in preference to those of the parents. Thousands of children and worse still new born babies are routinely removed to meet government "adoption targets" on feeble pretexts such as "risk of emotional abuse" In the UK this is the greatest and most shocking scandal of out times!

It speaks for it's self
Eng65

E

Eng65

Founding Member
Who are these people really?
The whole collection of judges, lawyers, social workers, and so called "experts" giving evidence in secret family courts closely resembles one of those fanatical American religious sects! Any hapless parent that contradicts them and declares their innocence of any wrongdoing is "in denial”! Any suspicion a parent raises that these people are dishonest or untruthful is taken as a sign of paranoia! Any anger or hatred exhibited by parents towards those who have taken their children is "diagnosed" as a "personality disorder" and "anger management courses" are advised! Nobody can sensibly question religious extremists and fanatics and that is how it is in the secret family courts. The words of social workers and "EXPERTS" are always believed in preference to those of the parents. Thousands of children and worse still new born babies are routinely removed to meet government "adoption targets" on feeble pretexts such as "risk of emotional abuse" In the UK this is the greatest and most shocking scandal of out times!

It speaks for it's self
Eng65

The bond between a mother and child is sacred, and should not be interfered with.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Services 2