• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Social Services and my daughter

S

scooby1001

Founding Member
I am really upset at social services and my parents. My daughter had to go and live with my parents back in nov08 when my pdoc decided i was too ill to have her with me. He also contacted social services. She has been there since and today ss got round to visiting my parents and daughter at my parents home and decided(this ss woman has not even met or spoken to me) that it was in my daughters best interests to carry on living with my parents. She even spoke to my daughter explaining that she was living in the best place for her etc. I came off my medication 3 weeks ago so that i would be able to cope with her when she comes home and i no longer suffer from any mental health problem. They only make you take medication as a way on getting you to injest the mind control drugs they get from the goverment. I am fed up with the pdoc trying to make me think that there is something wrong with me. I am not stupid and refuse to be taken in by him. I am supposted to see him thurday but can't see the point now as i have already sent him a letter last week asking him to tell my mum to send my daughter back but he has not done it. I just had to get it all off my chest, and to say DON'T be taken in my the people that want to control you with medication all the while telling the goverment about you and having you followed. Keep sharp.

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
sorry Scooby that you are missing having you daughter living with you. Hopefully it will not need to be for too much longer.
Take care.
KP:hug:

Manicandmoody

Manicandmoody

I'm sorry to hear bout your daughter, they may take the being from you but remember they can never take the bond :):hug:

S

scooby1001

Founding Member
I had to go back and see my Pdoc today. I was determined to get him to tell my mum that i could have my daughter back but it did not work out as planned. I told him that i was now totally ok and did not need medication or his imput and he started asking me trick questions and he reckoned i was not ready to have her back and not happy about me stopping the medication. Because of my non complience with the medication they started me on depot medication today. I am going along with it because it seems like that is the only way i have any hope of getting my daughter back eventually. Seems stupid to me when there is nothing wrong with me it is all in their heads not mine, but there we go i have to play the game to get my daughter back.

Manicandmoody

Manicandmoody

Hi! I know only too well how hard it is to accept what the docs say when u feel u are fine and nothing is wrong, learning to trust some1 is almost as hard as going it alone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Bipolar Forum 11
H Bipolar Forum 18
letmein Bipolar Forum 9