• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Social problems

M

ManDss

Im such a weird character.

I feel aleniated. I feel people is different to me, or me different to people.

Its complicated to explain, but when I go outside and see people I think "oh, there are they doing their stuff, and Im here doing mine".

I live in my world, which is pretty different to their world. Which is ok.

I see them, I mix with them, I try to do the things they expexct from a person, and its all ok.

The thing is, how many here also feel like this ? Im looking to find others who also have this kind of problem.

But dont get confused, Im not talking about people who is socially akward, shy, or have social anxiety.

Just people who feel different and just cant find any other person to match.

F

F242

Hi. Pretty much all my life I felt like you do. Not because I felt like I was any better than other people, I just thought myself as different.
Sometimes I have trouble sharing emotions or same feelings as others, like excitement for passing an exam, buying a cute dress or feeling excitement to make plans with friends.
I've always tried and pushed myself to be like that or at least try not to be so hard on myself, especially when it comes to expressing feelings. I don't know if any of this makes sense but it's so hard to explain lol
I have been struggling with anxiety lately and it's even harder for me to deal with this, I feel like living in a bubble.
You're definitely not the only person who feels like that

M

ManDss

Sometimes I have trouble sharing emotions or same feelings as others, like excitement for passing an exam, buying a cute dress or feeling excitement to make plans with friends.
I've always tried and pushed myself to be like that or at least try not to be so hard on myself, especially when it comes to expressing feelings.
Mm, its not like that to me, I mean, I dont have problems expressing feelings, or sharing with other people, its just I dont care to be with other people, its not that I dont want to be with people, its that the people I find its not people I want to be.

I used to have friends, but I lost the interest about being with them, I used to get bored in conversations, sometimes they told me to go out and I prefered to stay at home.

Now Im more open, but still have the feeling I preffer to stay alone, or waiting to find someone with my same thing.

Anyway, what you told its ok, eveyone have their own way.