• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Social life

sallyG

sallyG

I wonder how many of us rely on our computers for our social life...i for one do..because of my agoraphobia i rarely see anyone other than my hubby son and daughter..so i like to use my pc to connect with the outside world..to me its a lifesaver...and it helps with thee depression to talk to other people.

lehcar24

lehcar24

Hi :) xx

I too rely on my laptop and the internet way too much, i got a virus a few months ago and had to take it to the shop and omg i was completely lost.. i rarely go out, so it is my only link to the outside world lol.. i love my internet :)

sallyG

sallyG

i would be toatlly lost without my internet too...like id lost a limb..i love to read too but tend to do that at night time..during the day im online constantly...its my lifeline to the outside..even if i can tbe part of it body i can be part of it in mind sorta thing.:unsure:

T

TOONAFISH

when im out all day, like shopping and picking up the kids etc, i am driving home thinking i cant wait to get on the net!! im not so bad now but when erin was a baby i was on and off the pc all day, when she napped etc. the house was a tip but i was happy. think it helped for company.

try and stay off it after 9 as i cant get to sleep till ive wound down now. x