• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Social inclusion/client centric/recovery model??????

H

heidiprincess13

Hi, can anyone help by telling me what the following mean.

social inclusion

client centric (i know nothing about this one)

recovery model

I would be gratefull if someone could spare the time to fill me in on the above 3.

D

Dollit

Why do you need to know the meaning of the terms? Are you studying or is someone using them in reference to you?

H

heidiprincess13

studying. hope its ok that i have posted on here?

D

Dollit

This forum is used primarily by people who have mental health problems - they would give you a personal opinion not a text book one. On the front page there is a link to the 1 in 4 forum, you may find more help there.

H

heidiprincess13

have just tried to find where you told me to look but cant find it. sorry for posting on this site.:)

D

Dollit

Don't apologise for posting - perhaps if you do an internet search for the topics you need help on or perhaps consult a text book?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Im not watching anymore tv and deleting all social networks. Schizophrenia Forum 15
S How to get rid of social phobia Schizophrenia Forum 2
P Deleting social media Schizophrenia Forum 5
ht46 Social withdrawal Schizophrenia Forum 14
P Do you prefer online friends or offline? + not being social Schizophrenia Forum 14
T Social Withdrawal/Avoidance Schizophrenia Forum 1
P Are you social or isolated? Schizophrenia Forum 15
N Have you ever been offered a social services support pakcage Schizophrenia Forum 3
R cultural discrimination by pc social workers Schizophrenia Forum 3
cpuusage Long-Term Social Supports Needed After Onset of Psychosis Schizophrenia Forum 6
F The social anxiety-schizophrenia spectrum connection ? Schizophrenia Forum 1
F Social anxiety disorder in recent onset schizophrenia spectrum disorders: The relation with symptomology, anxiety, and social rank Schizophrenia Forum 1
F What Can Hearing Loss Tell Us About Social Defeat, Dopamine Sensitization, and Schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 5
F Social isolation in childhood and adult inflammation Schizophrenia Forum 30
porkpie which is the best diagnosis for social security benefits Schizophrenia Forum 18
F Childhood social functioning predicts schizophrenia risk Schizophrenia Forum 5
F Social withdrawal and schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 5
H Any advice to help social isolation please? Schizophrenia Forum 12
cpuusage Social Isolation and Mental Illness Schizophrenia Forum 10
cpuusage Psychological & Social Approaches. Schizophrenia Forum 1
M Imaginary social life? Schizophrenia Forum 5
C Case with social services. Closed ? Meeting to be held .. Schizophrenia Forum 3
L A theory on a social mechanism to minimise risk with psychotic individuals Schizophrenia Forum 8
M how do we treat the negative symptom/social dysfunction of schizophrenia??? Schizophrenia Forum 5
BillFish Are you a client, consumer or mental patient? Schizophrenia Forum 18