social anxiety

ghost_girl80

ghost_girl80

my social anxiety is so bad that I have major trouble making friends, keeping friends & keeping a job. any advice? I want to do something, not be on disability, but will if I have to!

somedaymaybe

somedaymaybe

Hi,

Do you see a therapist? I think this will be a big help to you.

Also, even though social anxiety can seem as if it has complete control over us, we are still in control of ourselves; we just need that strength and courage to push through. Facing situations that cause social anxiety is really hard, but the more we face it the easier it'll be to overcome.

ghost_girl80

ghost_girl80

Hi,

Do you see a therapist? I think this will be a big help to you.

Also, even though social anxiety can seem as if it has complete control over us, we are still in control of ourselves; we just need that strength and courage to push through. Facing situations that cause social anxiety is really hard, but the more we face it the easier it'll be to overcome.

Thank you:clap:

M

MT1

my social anxiety is so bad that I have major trouble making friends, keeping friends & keeping a job. any advice? I want to do something, not be on disability, but will if I have to!
Social anxiety is the worst feeling, I can understand this. these feelings are in our mind. Do some meditation , i think it might help you to relax your mind so that you can handle all situation, going to a therapist is also an effective way to get rid of your problem.

D

d3v600

Cutting out caffeine, exercising, and CBD have all been very helpful in combating my social anxiety. Also It's important to figure out your triggers so that way you realize when you're about to have anxiety, then you can switch your thinking to something else before it transitions to full-blown anxiety