• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

social anxiety and low self-esteem, I’m slowly getting tired of it

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Nope, I love animals overall. Me getting a bunnies was just I wanted a pet. I was looking into ferrets and cats, but no ferrets was being sold when I was looking and it was hard finding breeders. So I went into to get a cat but ended up with Odin and the other bunnies came after 😂

The giant bunny, I took her so she wouldn’t be putted down and she was just bones because of not being properly fed. At least I had her for 2 years and she got to be happy bunny. While my lop bunny was an aggressive bunny. I nearly took over a new aggressive bunny again a few months ago. But she managed to find a home. My other bunnies except Odin have been people asking me if I can take the bunnies.

I’m only allowed to have bunnies and a dog while living at home. So it might be more pets when I get my own place again. My mom put a stop for me to get a garter snake 😂
I bet your a painter, or a poet, or spme sort of gifted person

Talina

Talina

I bet your a painter, or a poet, or spme sort of gifted person
I can wish I was that but I’m not. I’m only good at handling animals and kids. Anything abstract and I’m totally lost. The reason why I’m always the one that help my dad fixing the cars and the house. While also being the dog sitter on the street or babysitter among my siblings.

I think it might be easier to find a passion when I move out. Because I’m quite uncomfortable doing things while living with my parents. It’s just something installed when I was young, so the fear is still there in the background.