• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

So whats your opinion?

S

Swat

Hi so this recent behavioral health center im at its not right in my eyes so please tell me if I'm having a episode or im i right and should be concerned... so been there 1yr 2 months and from the beginning they had problems getting my info from the other facility..there prescribers would know nothing about me as far as what meds ive been on .and well i think ive tried over 30 MEDS cause they dont work they should have this on record it shouldn't be a smi bipolar persons responsiblity to remember that especially if there homeless living with there family for yrs like that .. long story on that part
And now for the past 4 months ide say half my therapist appointments have been canceled but she gives me stupid excuses like she left her phone at home so she didn'tknow her appointments ,court,sic. Meetings, vacation. Ect im talking multiple times she sends me a text on our appointment dates to cancel who does that ? Gives a lame excuse ..but we know theres a thing called a computer that sets your appointments been around since the 70s doing this and before that it was a schedule book .so you know your schedule and what days are available weeks months in advance.. so i feel im being blown off du to my.complex situation should i seek new help or am i tripping ...

P

polarbear

It's your call... but your current therapist sounds pretty irresponsible and insensitive. I get that re notes not being shared from one department to another, I've seen this happen and like you say having to do their job for them, prompting them about meds you've tried etc.

CrypticJellyFish

CrypticJellyFish

You're right. That's a terrible therapist. She shouldn't have that job if she's acting like that.

S

Swat

Follow up so the mental health responded to my complaints to my insurance mercycare.. and they said they just did this once to me and dont know why im upset .. and my insurance pretty much said they dont believe me until i mentioned this is all documented via phone messages so had to drive down to were insurance is to show them the truth on my phone via text messages.. now im very frustrated had 3 ekgs this week that are abnormal as i suffered a heart attack 2 yrs ago that i believe was a product of being a Guinea pig for mental meds that didnt work on me so thats were im at with this bs from the terror of terros mental health im very mad pissed ..then of course it dont help when filling a claim against the healthcare that they are under the impression that everything im complaining about
Is not true and that there isnt a problem with mental health fallacies how do you fight someone who thinks that someone who has a certified professional certificate cant have that certification stripped in any job if not done correctly thats what im up against very stupid people that shouldn't be workin in the mental health trade ... and now new years day just sucks ... im really not liking people right now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Bipolar Forum 6