• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

So upset can't stop crying

I

invisible2014

Christmas is cancelled all thanks to boris I can't stop crying people say it's only temporary but it's not don't know how much more I can take of this

ParxSP

ParxSP

Christmas is cancelled all thanks to boris I can't stop crying people say it's only temporary but it's not don't know how much more I can take of this
I know exactly how you feel. Everything was going along fine then this. We were supposed to go away tomorrow for one night for our anniversary in same tier but not sure we can now.... joining the fed up club!

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

I know it's upsetting, I won't see my sister.
Let's hope once more people are vaccinated we will see our loved ones soon.
Hugs.
I'm still going to do my Christmas dinner for mum and me etc.

I

invisible2014

I know exactly how you feel. Everything was going along fine then this. We were supposed to go away tomorrow for one night for our anniversary in same tier but not sure we can now.... joining the fed up club!
Sorry to hear that happy anniversary .feel like I been working so many hours looking forward to Christmas holidays than day one and thus happens x

I

invisible2014

I was going to see my bf for one night of bubbles and meet him tommorow but now I can't because I'm in tier four :(don't even know how have a good Christmas with your mum may flower x

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Invisible, I hope you can FaceTime or Zoom him on your phone or computer etc.
I know it's not the same.
I'm ever so sorry for you.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
You have my sympathy its getting really depressing now. I’m going to my daughters family hopefully (there in my bubble) but had every intention of stopping overnight but now there saying we cant do that. But as i dont drive in the dark and its a 30 minute drive i may not be going

G

Grace in defeat

My mum insists that support bubbles count as one household so she's insisting that I still go and stay for the Christmas period. Some sources suggest she's right, some suggest she's wrong. It would be really good to get some clarity on that. I'm happy to be on my own, but some people are likely to suffer more from loneliness than from coronavirus and this is terrible for them. I don't see why people shouldn't have Christmas and then go into isolation as a precaution.

Z

Zaz4

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Boris Johnston is a psychopath...I'd do the opposite of anything he says. These people have no right to tell you how to live your life...unless you give it to them. Just say no. 🎅

G

Grace in defeat

I agree with some of what he says. If we don't social distance and don't wear masks, we risk spreading the virus to other people and it's not fair to do that. If anyone doesn't care about getting the virus themselves, that's their business. I don't like being alive so theoretically, I'm open to dying of coronavirus. But that doesn't mean it's all right to put anyone else at risk.

But I do think individual family and friendship groups should be able to make their own rules if they can avoid putting other people at risk.