• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

So tired

N

nattyone

I can't cope. I'm exhausted. This new med regime is killing me 250mg depakote x 3 times daily plus 50 mg seroquelx 2 time daily.

I take my morning dose about 9am then some how end up back in bed and wake up either when my alarm goes off for my lunch time dose or after ! Today I skipped on taking my seroquel and I've stayed awake most of the day , I feel dead tho , I can't settle and yet I'm physically too exhausted to do anything . This is hellish I can't run a house like this ! I reallly wanted to try so hard to take all my meds on schedule but it feels impossible ,y can't I just take them All at night. I'm wrecked.

J

jema88

hello love, im tired all the time too i have to find all my energy to leave my house with a smile on my face to do day to day things drivies me insane if i had my way id sleep all the time!! if i have spare time i always fit a nap in somewhere even though i sleep enough as it is... && im on 7.5 olanzapine at night.. 400mg carbamazapine at night... 200mg carbamazapine in morning and 40 mg fluxotine in the morning!!.. xx

S

skyblue

I can't cope. I'm exhausted. This new med regime is killing me 250mg depakote x 3 times daily plus 50 mg seroquelx 2 time daily.

I take my morning dose about 9am then some how end up back in bed and wake up either when my alarm goes off for my lunch time dose or after ! Today I skipped on taking my seroquel and I've stayed awake most of the day , I feel dead tho , I can't settle and yet I'm physically too exhausted to do anything . This is hellish I can't run a house like this ! I reallly wanted to try so hard to take all my meds on schedule but it feels impossible ,y can't I just take them All at night. I'm wrecked.
Hi Natty,

I can understand why your doc has prescribed Depakote x 3 times daily, though I wouldn't have thought that it would make much difference if you were to take the 100mg Quetiapine at night (I always take mine at night time only). Maybe this could help. But, best to ask your Pdoc of course, there could be a reason as to why he's prescribed them like this for you.

:flowers:

Best to ask the doctor first though.

jax

jax

When I first went onto seroquel, I was a zombie. I took 900 mgs all at night as I just couldn't function with the 300 at morning and 600 at night. Now I get a good sleep with the seroquel and lithium, depokate and haloperidol (Quite a cocktail). All I can say is it will get better.

emski

emski

Depends if it is Seroquel or Seroquel XL. XL is slow release and therefore not as sedating as the regular preparation. I used to be in XL in two daily divided doses along with lorazepam (not on that now) and I was in and out of bed all day. I find the regular Seroquel far more sedating and therefore just take it at night

N

nattyone

Thing is I haven't taken any seroquel today and I feel totally drugged , I feel exhausted yet I have a sneaking suspicion I'm not going to be able to sleep. I've been sat here for hours waiting for something fun to happen. I feel lonely too , I was gonna go out and look for a man but I dont have the energy , god now I want to cry . These tablets are working well apart from this or maybe not working at all and this I just my misery aproaching Oh whatever I'm going to take today's seroquel and my last dose of depakote and pray I don't wake up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Bipolar Forum 4
N Bipolar Forum 5