• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

So stupid, don't know what to do

bubbling under

bubbling under

:cry:I've been way too stressed out, and I've hurt myslef, this is a first :cry:

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

BU, don't really know what to say, just want to let you know someone's here. How bad is it? Do you need medical attention?

bubbling under

bubbling under

I don't knwo why I've done this:cry: i'vd got somrthingon it. Shit

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hun you've been really stressed out, but the main concern now is to make sure you're OK. Is there anyone with you?

bubbling under

bubbling under

No i'm alone and nw i'M EVEN MORE STRESED.

omg I cna;t go down this road no way

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Can you tell me if you've hurt yourself badly enough to need medical attention? Then just talk to me.

bubbling under

bubbling under

i dont nened medical attention

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

OK that's good. So what's been happening today to make it all boil over?

bubbling under

bubbling under

i'm stressed and agitated, there's too much to think about and my minds been in a mess. i met up with a dancing frindd tonght to try and comeup with a plan for me to not have to fold the class, because i'm not coping with it too well, we came up with lt of ideas couldn't settle on one, I'm very stressed and mad at myslef gfor getting in astate over such stuoid stupid issues

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

So what were the plans to sort this class out then? Don't be hard on yourself, you've had a lot to deal with and are under a lot of pressure.

bubbling under

bubbling under

its so hard:cry: i fele like it won't mater what we do i'm gong to be letting peopele down, and that don't sit well with me. I;ve already made a mess with one mum becuase I can't look after her son, and now i'M GOING TO MUCK THINGS UP FOR 40+ PEOPLE#

either changr the day
changr the time or length of the class
only teach 3 out of 4 weeks
fold all to gether

i'm far too stressed out

bubbling under

bubbling under

i've done this for 15yrs :cry:, it part of me of who i am but I can't carry one the way I have done. This is pathetic of me:cry:

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Do you have anything you take for anxiety/stress? Anyway they sound reasonable options with the class, you might do better thinking about them if you can get some sleep. Oh I'm sounding really pathetic here, probably no help at all. I know what you mean about letting people down, I hate that too. I'm a teacher and have been off sick for 8 weeks, and the kids have only had a cover supervisor with them most of this school year. I feel really bad about that. But there comes a time when your health has to come first, so try not to feel guilty, it's not your fault.

bubbling under

bubbling under

yes diazapam, god iAM ASO SORY:cry:

ill be better sleeeping I suppse

very sorry x

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hey don't apologise, it's fine. Yep I take the odd diazepam still too, not so many now the citalopram has started to kick in though. Try and sleep and I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Keep safe. :hug: