so sick of feeling i cant breath properly

A

Ajc1988

Hi all, so this has been a big issue of mine on and of for the last 6 years. But now its driving me mad, i have asthma or so i am told i do but that started the same time as my break down 10 yrs ago and i am on meds for that and i am told my asthma is ok. But what seems like all day everyday it feels like i can never get a full breath, i have been docs so many times, blood pressure, oxygen levels etc are all normal i have also had an ECG about a month ago and that was fine also
I can also do an hours gym session without the feeling getting worse but still i think theres something wrong.
How have you dealt with this issue??
Many Thanks

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

I knew someone once who had asthma and that was due to a toxic husband. So yeah stress can create illness.

Stress in my life has left me being fast tracked to hospital just a few months back. So now I try to keep the stress levels down. Best to keep life simple

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
It. Hold be that your suffering anxiety because that can affect the way you breath. Have you tried any breathing techniques to try an controlit.

megirl

megirl

I have to say when I was very I'll my anxiety was so bad the moment I slowed down or tried to relax for sleep it was like someone had jumped on my chest I couldn't actually take a deep breath.
May actually be a good idea to see your doctor

G

gam9147

definitely have to run the tests, with any health issue to rule it out, but it certainly can be anxiety. As Daffy said -- make sure you try breathing techniques.. and not just one but everyday for a month or so, see if during your calmer times you feel better using them that will tell you a lot too.