So sad

qwerty1234

qwerty1234

I can't think straight. Nothing seems to feel ok. Everything bad, awful, miserable. Hate this. No wish to live like this. Want to feel better. Feel lazy, sad, too fat, too old to do what I want. Constantly tired or distracted, brain fog.

Someone I loved and invested so much time in got married. I am sitting here without the closeness I need to people because no one around me feels this low.

S

Seany53

I'm not around you but I do feel a bit like you. And I understand the pain of seeing your loved one love someone else.
But thing is I can try to help and so can a therapist but the first step has to be taken by you. That's first step for your improvement is the hardest. I know exactly how hard it must be but you and only can really help yourself. I'll be here if you wanna pm.

qwerty1234

qwerty1234

Feeling used

Hi Seany, thank you so much. It's been so hard. I have a therapist and am on meds and this has helped a lot, but it's like I just get so emotional and then it makes the problem worse because then no one wants to be around me.

The nice part is that I just posted on tumblr that I don't like men but they're everywhere, and someone actually liked the post. I feel much better.

I understand the problem of romance and such relationships for men too, but I am getting more aware of first person perspective problems for women and myself as well. It feels like people just want to use me for stuff and move on.