• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

So sad and lone;y

wollie

wollie

Although I live with my dad he is 95 and deaf so I can't talk to him, I also live with my daughter and her husband but we don't talk much either, I just need some one to talk to as my depression is getting worse and the voices are driving me mad.
I am on meds, I'v been on lots of different ones but they just don't seem to work, I just don't know what to do, I'm just so lonley and sad.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Hi Wollie,

So nice to see your name again :hug:

So sorry to hear you're having a hard times of things right now. I had a very rough patch myself in recent weeks and spiralled down into depression. I feel so much better now. Sometimes, it's hard to remember that these phases come in cycles and they do pass.

I'm settled online for a few hours so I'll happily keep you company.

What sort of a day have you had, Wollie? x

GeordieTyne

GeordieTyne

Have you tried a two weekly injection? I was like you nothing worked. This seems to have helped me. I feel your pain.

wollie

wollie

Hi Wollie,

So nice to see your name again :hug:

So sorry to hear you're having a hard times of things right now. I had a very rough patch myself in recent weeks and spiralled down into depression. I feel so much better now. Sometimes, it's hard to remember that these phases come in cycles and they do pass.

I'm settled online for a few hours so I'll happily keep you company.

What sort of a day have you had, Wollie? x
Thank you for replying, I feel like I'm in a downward spiral, and am just so lonly, I don't see any one most of the week, I was all right when I was doing my charity work twice a week at least I saw people, I think the longer lock down continuse the more I feel lonly and down.

K

Kittylove

Hi Wollie, sorry you're lonely. Sometimes it is nice just to have someone to talk to. You don't deserve to be sad. :hug:

Zero One

Zero One

My voices are threatening me to feel lonely again. I know how awful the feeling is. Hop you find some good and validating conversation soon :hug:

A

Agag

Thank you for replying, I feel like I'm in a downward spiral, and am just so lonly, I don't see any one most of the week, I was all right when I was doing my charity work twice a week at least I saw people, I think the longer lock down continuse the more I feel lonly and down.
Hi Wollie, do you know if your charity place will be opening up soon? I know some charity shops open up today but after the 4th of July a lot more places should open up.

K

karl7

Although I live with my dad he is 95 and deaf so I can't talk to him, I also live with my daughter and her husband but we don't talk much either, I just need some one to talk to as my depression is getting worse and the voices are driving me mad.
I am on meds, I'v been on lots of different ones but they just don't seem to work, I just don't know what to do, I'm just so lonley and sad.
sorry youre feeling so low lately wollie....would you consider an admissionto a psych hospiatl.....i know how tough voices and depression can be....just to let you know we're here for you.....keep up posting and take it easy as much as you can

wollie

wollie

Hi Wollie, do you know if your charity place will be opening up soon? I know some charity shops open up today but after the 4th of July a lot more places should open up.
Mine is open in August I don't know why we are behind all the others , it seems ages away.

wollie

wollie

sorry youre feeling so low lately wollie....would you consider an admissionto a psych hospiatl.....i know how tough voices and depression can be....just to let you know we're here for you.....keep up posting and take it easy as much as you can
My pdoc says it will be too stressfull for me as they are in lock down rules, I was on a waiting list to go in, Thanks.

whyohwhy

whyohwhy

I know the way you feel.I'm also feeling really lonely and depressed. I'm out of work and have been a loser most of my life. Im just an old fart. I guess we are all in the same boat and it sucks big time.

C

Cassius

Hi wollie
Feel your pain and discomfort. Have tried volunteering at a food bank ? They always need people to help out, it’ll get you out Of the house and mix with people. Keep posting on here whenever you’re feeling lonely.
Cas

wollie

wollie

Hi wollie
Feel your pain and discomfort. Have tried volunteering at a food bank ? They always need people to help out, it’ll get you out Of the house and mix with people. Keep posting on here whenever you’re feeling lonely.
Cas
Thanks Cassius

Its nice to know there are people to talk to, thing is I don't drive and the busses only go every 2 hrs so I cant get any where.