So now what?

J

Joshua

So I'm getting worse. I have been self harming everyday since my attempted suicide. Seriously they didn't even pump my stomach. I can't even do that properly. I don't know what to do any more. I don't know who to turn too. I just want to end it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
So I'm getting worse. I have been self harming everyday since my attempted suicide. Seriously they didn't even pump my stomach. I can't even do that properly. I don't know what to do any more. I don't know who to turn too. I just want to end it now.
Joshua, I know you desperately want help. And you are feeling the pits. :(

Could you perhaps contact the GP again and question the cito if you don't think it is working?

Can you try and go to sleep tonight now?... and think about GP's tomorrow.

If you feel that you can't sleep, and need to talk to someone now, ring 08457 90 90 90.

Take care of yourself J :)

Alternatively, rant away in here.

M

modern_juliet

A year ago, I felt exactly how you feel now. I felt like nothing I did was ever going to be enough, so I thought I should just find a way to end things before I felt like more of a failure. Somehow, a friend happened to knock on the door just as I was preparing to make the first cut on my wrist. He told me that if the feelings ever came over me when I was alone, I should call a suicide hotline. I called 1-800-334-HELP (1-800-334-4357) every day for over two weeks. It might be the obvious answer, but it helps just to talk to someone who can help you and who will never judge you or think badly of you for needing help.

I can promise you that it gets easier. I know it's hard now, but you have the strength inside you.

L

lozza

Am just wondering if you was in hospital was you not made to see the crisis team or something? That is normally what happens. Also was you not offered any support? I remember when i took an od, I was made to see the crisis team , my mum was always there, well she took a month of work and a week later i got a CPN. I too know how you feel , it's an awfully low place to be in, when i was in hospital i was too depressed to leave the hospital to end things. However, there is hope, when you feel so bad, like you're feeling now, the only way to go is up :) I know it sound's like that will never happen but it will hun. Can you contact your gp?