• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

so near to being better rah to stress

I

imdoingthebestthatican

Hello,
I have been doing sooo well as was ready to go to my doc's and be all pleased with myself. But work is sooo stressful at the moment and my whole body aches thorugh being so tense all week. Also I have not been sleeping properly and this is a big warning sign. So I am not going to feel this bad tomorrow. I am planning to have the day off as I am sick again! Just for a day to get better. I will not ruin my health again.
I feel so angry and tense. Sorry to rant.,.....

I

imdoingthebestthatican

Thank you. You are right. I am full of anger which is a bit weird.

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Much better to let it out here than hold it in.

Nick.

I

imdoingthebestthatican

That is what I have been told but at work I am using all the ways I can to empower myself and change things and I am not the only person and it is falling on deaf ears. Also I am being caused of making trouble which is ridiculous. I am trying to avoid trouble and all my motivations are positive and unselfish.
So I feel more annoyed as I have tried to let it out and now feel worse.
I guess that is why I need to do it here.

I

imdoingthebestthatican

Hello,
I still feel rubbush not wanted to eat today and feel so angry. I can't bear the thought of going to work or not going to work. I cannot rationalize any of my thoughts and cannot motivate myself to do anything. i can't frrl like this again

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
It is really difficult to 'think' your way out of feeling the way you do - or at least I find it impossible (I know some people can). It seems from what you have written that it is problems at work which are causing you the anger and stress though. Is there anything you can do to forget about them for a while? This could be almost anything from exercise/yoga/meditation to the kind of thing that sort of works for me - video games/familiar books and films/trash TV - it doesn't matter as long as it works as a coping strategy for you.

Nick.

I

imdoingthebestthatican

The thing is I can't seem to switch off I am listening to stuff I listened to wehen I did medidation and I am going to go tomorrow. I just can't seem to shake it off and my body hurts from being so tense. I can't bear feeling like this