So my night's gone to hell

S

Shorty2624

I was having a great day and my mood was starting to pick up. I've not harmed myself for 2 days and then I got home and had a huge fight with my overprotective mother, about her being overprotective and now I've dropped and dropped hard and all I want to do now is feel the pain of self harm.
I just want to do it so bad, just want to be able to breath for a minute.

Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

Hi, sorry your feeling so bad X

:hug:

As someone who SH I can relate to that feeling, but try to be strong X

K

Kelly B

My daughter self harmed for several years. I can’t begin to tell you what it’s like, as a parent, to see your child in so much pain that they would harm themselves. Your mother is right to be concerned. When you feel like she’s being overprotective keep in mind that it’s out of love for you. My daughter, older and wiser now, absolutely regrets the cutting and there will probably come a day when you will regret self harming. So as a Mom I’m asking you to please find another way to release your emotions. Painting, writing in a journal, punching out a pillow, listening to your favorite music at full tilt boogie while dancing like a fool, calling a friend etc...I don’t know you, but like your Mom I care. If I could hug you I would.