• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

So much anxiety today

Jam1990

Jam1990

Wow, I’ve been doing pretty well lately but today has been a rollercoaster. I worked today and all day I’ve been thinking about things I regret in life and how I’m a piece of garbage. I try my best to tell myself positive things but today really just overtook me. I’m hoping I’m not slipping into a really bad depression again, I don’t think I am but it still scares me. A couple of weeks ago I started having panic attacks. I haven’t had any since then but I still think I might be overdoing it at work. I have some time off coming up, so hopefully that helps me.

Thanks for listening as always you all!!

W

WhatSarahSaid

I'm so sorry you're struggling. I understand that, it sucks. Try to use your time off for yourself, and don't criticize yourself if you need to just do nothing and heal (that's a trap I fall into a lot myself).

Jam1990

Jam1990

It just all came out of nowhere today and I’ve been feeling a bit overwhelmed. I’m going to take my medicine and go to sleep. Tomorrow is a new day. Thanks very much for responding!!

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

ACCOUNT CLOSED
all day I’ve been thinking about things I regret in life and how I’m a piece of garbage. I try my best to tell myself positive things but today really just overtook me.
current thoughts and emotions come from layers and layers of subconscious beliefs that have built up over years and years.

thought cannot compete against belief. it will always loose. thought actually has no control only the illusion of control. what happens is when the positive self beliefs become 51% then the conscious mind will gain the illusion that it is winning the battle against the negative.

the conscious mind lives in an illusion of control. when really everything is run by the subconscious (which evolves over time)

so the only way to become free of your current thoughts and emotions is to change the subconscious. it took time and environment to create it so it takes time and environment to change it.

Jam1990

Jam1990

current thoughts and emotions come from layers and layers of subconscious beliefs that have built up over years and years.

thought cannot compete against belief. it will always loose. thought actually has no control only the illusion of control. what happens is when the positive self beliefs become 51% then the conscious mind will gain the illusion that it is winning the battle against the negative.

the conscious mind lives in an illusion of control. when really everything is run by the subconscious (which evolves over time)

so the only way to become free of your current thoughts and emotions is to change the subconscious. it took time and environment to create it so it takes time and environment to change it.
Such a wise response. And it made me feel better. Thank you!

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Such a wise response. And it made me feel better. Thank you!
if i was you i would be trying hard to make radical changes to all my core beliefs

for that you need lots new information

philosophy, psychology, spirituality, etc....

the deeper and weirder the better