• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

so low

M

Megan5

Yes, I agree with Gary, we are heroes, getting through this hell! We manage to get through the day and that is to be commended. We must acknowledge our small successes, "I did it", "I managed to ________, good girl". Everyone deserves unconditional support, and you need that right now.....like a child needing their mother to say everything will be okay. It is just negative thoughts, yes they are shitty, but let them come through bla bla bla, here they come again. You don't have to fight them.....in one ear and out the other. What does your healthy part of you say? Any words of support and compassion?

2Much2Feel

Hey, @letmein, really hard to hear how bad you are feeling, many of us relate. Have you tried any DBT practices to pull you out of this intense state? Like a funny TV show or music to distract you? Deep breathe, even a cold shower? The state you're in can take over and please don't allow it to cause you to act impulsively or harm yourself. I agree w Wishbone, that maybe being inpatient at this point to keep yourself safe and get stable would be a good idea? Self harm is never the answer, I've done it far too many times in that intense state and every time regret, regret. It's your state of mind taking over, and you can get out of this. We've been there, and get it.