• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

so low

letmein

letmein

i dont post much after the police got involved awhile back I don;t trust as well but i need to reachout... I'm struggling

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hi lermein I have bipolar too. Why are you struggling?

letmein

letmein

mood is very unstable low

odd thoughts i can post as they get me in trouble

JessisMe

JessisMe

I’m sorry to hear that. are you coming down from a recent manic high?

letmein

letmein

this isn't life

lots of bad thoughts

spent all my money like a fool but i did pay the rent

have to regroup againn

feel so low" and S :(

letmein

letmein

i did eat but didn't help today

why is depresion so hard

GaryC123

GaryC123

i did eat but didn't help today

why is depresion so hard
Definitely hear you concerning depression being hard. It really kicks my ass sometimes. I hope you pull out of it.

letmein

letmein

so i slept for 16 hrs thanks to zopiclone

i felt ok when I woke got up and got out for a drink then BANG its back, hell is here all i can feel is pain, no one gets it or thats how it feels

I want to hurt so much but i want to feel as well

so confused

i think I have lost my love

i should really go now its timw

letmein

letmein

struggling guys

serious S thoughts again got dragged back to other peoples triubles now I'm left hurt

this can't go on I'm not short shy of 60 and this battle has taken palce over 45 years it has to end

GaryC123

GaryC123

Sometimes, when I'm really having a difficult time I talk to myself. No one seems to answer back as far as I can tell but it seems to help me sort things out in my head a little sometimes when I talk to myself. Do you ever talk out loud to yourself when no one is around? Maybe that would help ease the hurt a little? I don't know.

Wishbone

Wishbone

@letmein Do you think you're an immediate danger to yourself? If so, would you consider voluntary admission to keep you safe and get you well?

GaryC123

GaryC123

How are you doing today, letmein? Are you still in crisis or has there been any improvement? I agree with Wishbone, if you are still in crisis, I would seriously think about voluntary admission into a hospital. At least in a hospital, you ought to meet other people in crisis, and sometimes for me, just being with others who are in a similar situation helps me feel less alone and isolated. It's no longer me against the world, it's me and my fellow mental patients against the world. That seems a little better than going it alone. But we're also here in this forum for each other's support. So we'll be here for you too.

letmein

letmein

hi guys i'm a bit brighter

fucking illness sick of it :(

GaryC123

GaryC123

Glad to hear at least some of the despair has lifted. Yes. Mental illness is a difficult thing to endure. I think we are all heroes for going through it and persevering in spite of it. In a sense, anyone who goes through mental illness and doesn't give up deserves some kind of medal or recognition for overcoming so much. Granted, we'll probably never get any kind of recognition other than some who call us "crazy" but if they only knew what we go through on a daily basis...