• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

So lonely

M

Misunderstood37

I feel so emotionally distraught. Constant ups and downs with my husband.
I want to give up. Detach. Because I can’t seem to find anything that makes me happy these days.
my marriage is tough. More bad days then good. And we are growing-so far apart. I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel dammed if I do and dammed if I don’t!
I just want to be important to him.
I hurt so much that it turns to angry.

Shayna

Shayna

At least you have a husband. Sit down and have a long talk with him. You obviously aren't happy. So try and work on this together and figure out what baby steps to take to make you happy!

M

Misunderstood37

At least you have a husband. Sit down and have a long talk with him. You obviously aren't happy. So try and work on this together and figure out what baby steps to take to make you happy!
At least I have a husband? 👍 oh silly me.
how could I be so selfish 🙄

Racer

Racer

HI Misunderstood, i know how hard relationships can be, and i'm sorry to hear how much pain you are in.

Racer

Racer

i would like to offer something helpful, but i am not really good at that. i do hope you can find something to make you happy, you deserve it !

A

Anxietyhell

I think what you are experiencing in your marriage and with your husband is not uncommon... It can be easy to just drift along, and kind of unintentionally lose interest in each other and drift apart.... People become depressed and discontent, and it can affect a marriage /relationship... Think maybe you need to identify if it's your husband/marriage that is not as you would like, or other things.. Then attempt to address those things, and work at communicating with each other.. If you still both love each other, and don't want to it all to end - then it requires some team effort

Bod

Bod

I feel so emotionally distraught. Constant ups and downs with my husband.
I want to give up. Detach. Because I can’t seem to find anything that makes me happy these days.
my marriage is tough. More bad days then good. And we are growing-so far apart. I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel dammed if I do and dammed if I don’t!
I just want to be important to him.
I hurt so much that it turns to angry.
Hi Misunderstood37, I am sorry you are struggling with your feelings and your husband so the only thought I can actually think of is. If you both still really love each other then maybe consider trying marriage guidance as that might well help you out but you will both have to work hard at it to save the marriage.