• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

so it's official

P

Purple butterfly

I am broken.....

Sat with my friend and honestly can't function I just want To go home I'm sat on his bed with my earphones or at least one of them in.

I've been asked why I am being such a " fucking recluse " and honestly the best answer I can give him is why are you such a " fucking nerd " his answer cos I can be well then mate you've got your answer.....

Why won't you take your jacket off?
Why don't you talk to me anymore?
What have I done ?
Why don't you come out more often?
Why are you so angry ?
Have you been working?
I miss my friend !!

Jesus Christ I came round to see you cos you asked me to back the fuck off !! I am unfortunately going to lose my temper with you if you don't.

You been taking your meds ?

He's not getting it leave me alone FFS

His best one I think you should give Steven another chance I saw him and he wouldn't shut up about you kept talking and asking how you were

I just want to go in his bathroom and sh I want to go home but I've got coffee coming.... Who's great idea was it that I left my sanctuary :( :confused: :rolleyes:

Minus the 10s of thousands of questions he's not changed much in the last month or so....

W

Waverunner

I'm sorry it hasn't gone well Purple. And I'm sorry he doesn't have a little more empathy!

P

Purple butterfly

He just waffles his gf keeps phoning she's in crisis but lives in wales so he's waffling about her I just said that he needs to call for an ambulance or er grandparents and I've been asked to take his mums meds with me she od'd a few moths ago and nearly died

W

Waverunner

What??? Please don't take his mums meds, that's not your responsibility but given how you are feeling, that's also not a good idea. You going to go home after your coffee?

P

Purple butterfly

She's asked me to take them with me what the hell and I am playin on the game with him but can't focus on it.....x

W

Waverunner

Please do NOT take the meds

W

Waverunner

P

Purple butterfly

I feel like I have to help her but I know the risk I'll b taking given how I'm feeling x

W

Waverunner

Your first responsibility is yourself and I think the risk to you is to high. Her family should step up and sort it out. Selfish to even ask you in my opinion (sorry but that's how I see it)

P

Purple butterfly

She just came to me and asked when my friend went to get the coffee it's as though she was waiting to leave so I've got a pocket full of meds I've told her if I do take them they will be flushed so it's up to her x

W

Waverunner

Your friend could do that, it doesn't have to be you

P

Purple butterfly

She doesn't want him to know she's having thoughts again so puts me in a shitty position x

W

Waverunner

Very very unfair of her