• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

So I hate my life, and everything in it.

Hello513

Hello513

Literally hate nearly every aspect of my life. I did not used to, and I do not feel like its my fault.

I got handed crap beyond my control like multiple diseases that ruined my life. Like chron's disease, and a psychotic disorder.

There is almost nothing in my life, most of it beyond my control such as disease I would literally not erase.

I am beginning to question this whole being born thing as something worth celebrating.

So I have had delusional voices in my head, and that is pretty much what I hate more than damn anything. It literally taints everything in life, and makes me want to die.

If I could kill one thing in the entire universe it would be this psychotic disorder. I feel like that is the root of my life being utter crap, and it will never change unless I get rid of this terrible damn affliction. Which I have been trying to do for years.

There are positives to my life. like I am in a BSN program, and doing pretty well. That pretty much ends the list, but it is a big positive.

Everything else is absolute trash, and its the fault of this psychotic disorder.

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

Well keep trying new therapys and medication. Dont give up. You can get it under control !

K

karl7

Literally hate nearly every aspect of my life. I did not used to, and I do not feel like its my fault.

I got handed crap beyond my control like multiple diseases that ruined my life. Like chron's disease, and a psychotic disorder.

There is almost nothing in my life, most of it beyond my control such as disease I would literally not erase.

I am beginning to question this whole being born thing as something worth celebrating.

So I have had delusional voices in my head, and that is pretty much what I hate more than damn anything. It literally taints everything in life, and makes me want to die.

If I could kill one thing in the entire universe it would be this psychotic disorder. I feel like that is the root of my life being utter crap, and it will never change unless I get rid of this terrible damn affliction. Which I have been trying to do for years.

There are positives to my life. like I am in a BSN program, and doing pretty well. That pretty much ends the list, but it is a big positive.

Everything else is absolute trash, and its the fault of this psychotic disorder.
Im sorry youre going through such a difficult time.....i know whats it s like to haev voices in ur head....i have sz myslef......have you tried clozapine

Hello513

Hello513

Im sorry youre going through such a difficult time.....i know whats it s like to haev voices in ur head....i have sz myslef......have you tried clozapine
I am on loxapine a relative of it though I want to get off it and role purely with abilify

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Depression Forum 4
C Depression Forum 1
cascityrosesimpson Depression Forum 22
D Depression Forum 14
D Depression Forum 24