• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

so i found out my ex wife got rid of my dog...major depressed about it

thing fish

thing fish

i have been divorced for a bit over a year now.....i miss my dog so much. i can't stop thinking about him.
anyway, i just found out that she got rid of him. it stated in the divorce papers that i was to get him but i was not in a position to take himm
she assured me that she would not get rid of him but she did anyway...

now i get to look forward to being depressed about this for days...
i wish i could stop grieving about my dog. i miss him more than i miss my ex wife..
he was my best friend....always there for me

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

That's really bad! I'm not surprised you miss him. My sympathies. :grouphug:

thing fish

thing fish

That's really bad! I'm not surprised you miss him. My sympathies. :grouphug:
it's terrible...i was hoping one day to get him back but my window is over...i will never be able to forgive her for this....never

A

Apotheosis

he was my best friend....always there for me
A dog is a man's best friend, as they say. & a diamond is a woman's best friend, as they also say.

I'm not going to pass comment on that.

Sorry for you loss.

thing fish

thing fish

he was the coolest dog ever....i love him so much.
he was like a therapy dog for me....always made me feel better....he is a basset retriever mix...very unique dog with a killer personality....

i think i have a pic

DSCF2435.jpg

DSCF2232.jpg

DSCF2207.jpg

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
What a lovely dog - I can imagine how upset you are about this. I lost my dog a couple of months ago and really miss her. I would choose a dog over diamonds any day.

jax

jax

He is gorgeous. I am so sorry you will not be getting him back. I lost my dog to cancer in Feb. I cried for weeks. I still talk to him and think of him all the time. He was my best friend - as apoth said. I loved him so very much. I will never forget him. I really feel for you that you wee dog is gone. :grouphug: It's ok to mourn him - you loved him and now he is gone. Take good care of your self.
Jacqui x x

T

TOONAFISH

((((((thingfish))))))))

what a beautiful dog. what a horrible thing to do to you. sorry that sounds horrible of me, but you must really miss him. i have my dog here and i know how much she makes me feel better. hugs