• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

So hyper at the minute..

J

jema88

im very hyper at the moment.. im not sure weather it'll be a good idea seeing a doc to get some medication to stop this hyper... but i dont want to i want to stay like this for as long as possible i feel so good.. im self distructable though when like this so what do you guys think? xx

S

suki1066

hello jema, i think you should speak to your dr and let him know the full details, such as when it started, how it affects you day to day, and also if the mania also bring with it voices and hallutionations. You could ask also for advice how to controll it with self help. Keep a note on your sleep and times you are going to bed and wakeing up etc
the fuller the picture with accurate details will get you the best response.
good luck xxxx

megirl

megirl

I guess with bipolar its about getting a balance you need to work closely with your Doc tell them everything be honest and let them know when you arent happy. The main thing is keeping yourself safe. I know for me when I get really down or manic I become irrational and possibly a danger at timesto myself which isnt so good

S

shell

I know what you mean when you feel so good you want your mania. I would like some now because I feel so happy when manic but can get in trouble I self destruct and then get really depressed. I would speak to your doc and tell him whats going on. I have done some really dangerous and silly things while high, Just take care of yourself xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zardos Bipolar Forum 3
Julzeebub Bipolar Forum 0