• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

So high - It's starting to frighten me

S

skyblue

Everythings going way too fast, way too fast, I'm as high as kite right now, I feel like i've taken a ton of speed. It's starting to scare me.

Will everything be ok ? I really don't want to land myself in hospital.

S

skyblue

I thought all the meds were starting to work, but since this afternoon, i've become higher. What's happening ?

M

mad as a hatter

u sound manic but i,m no pdoc hopefully u won,t end up in hospital somw people do when they get 2 high mines tend not 2 last u gotta come bk down sometime maybe meds will help u with that 2

S

skyblue

I'm so scared Hatter. I've taken all my medications and sleeping pills. I guess the only thing I can do is wait and see how things are in the morning, if I'm still feeling this way, I'll have to call the Care-Co that's all I can do.

I could do without the Crisis Team being involved, because I don't want them sending me in, but if these med's don't start to work as they should, I suppose I have absolutely no choice. Feck it, what a mess !!! I'm such a bloody idiot for letting things go in the first place.

emski

emski

You can't blame yourself skyblue - I do this as well, and it's got to stop. It's not our fault we get unwell.

I hope this high feeling comes down a bit soon hun :hug:

M

mad as a hatter

i,m the same mate i let it go 2but i,ve went the other way i,m on a suicidal low 1 is as bad as the other hopefully it won,t last but give them a call in the morning if it,s no better try not 2 worry and hope u get a little sleep 2 nite