• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

So down today

F

fleaaaaaa

Hey,

So I know this is probably not the best way to introduce myself but since I'm on a forum to do with Bi-polar it probably won't hurt. I've been so down today, even had thoughts about how things would be better if I was just dead, but I'm not suicidal, I don't know how to explain it. Just upset and it's not fair on my partner either who's had to "look after" me today.

I don't know what to do, how does anyone else cope with days like this? I just hope I'll wake up with happier thoughts tommorow.

L

Lady Summer Isles

Hey,

So I know this is probably not the best way to introduce myself but since I'm on a forum to do with Bi-polar it probably won't hurt. I've been so down today, even had thoughts about how things would be better if I was just dead, but I'm not suicidal, I don't know how to explain it. Just upset and it's not fair on my partner either who's had to "look after" me today.

I don't know what to do, how does anyone else cope with days like this? I just hope I'll wake up with happier thoughts tommorow.
Hi and :welcome: It's good to have you here. Had a bad day myself too but you will find lots of support on here.
Hugs
Lady T:grouphug:

S

Sammy

Do you know why you are sad today, has something happened to make you feel this way.

When I am sad and low I always tell myself "the only way is up from here"

Watch a funny show or movie that makes you smile.

Cheers
:welcome:

F

fleaaaaaa

I don't really know why I was sad, I feel a tiny bit better today but I never really know why I'm upset.