• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

so confussed

D

dasiydoo

Hi im new here and could really do with some advice, for the pass 3 yrs my complete personality has changed. i was a happy bubble person until i feel pregnant with my daughter now im just this angry emotional wreck. The pass 8 months have been the hardest mood changes at the drop of a hat.I can't seem to go through the day with out screaming or crying, everything about me is everywhere apart from where i feel it should be the only way i feel i can describe what i feel im going through is, my mind body and soul is slowly being invaded by this thing that i don't know is real or make believe im so scared to speak to my doctor cos he may judge my abilities as a mum my daughter is what i live for an i can not loses her someone please help me.

W

wff

I think that your doctor is the best person to speak to. She/he would want the best for you. They would be aware of the utmost worth of the mother-child bond, and if they are wise, they will give good advice.

Take care.

greebobeebo

greebobeebo

Sounds to me like you have postnatal depression. Your doctor will not judge your ability as a mother, he/she will help you get better.

I have had PND and I saw my doc who gave me some anti depressants, the best decision I ever made.

Modern Society is no longer judgemental of mothers who are depressed. What you probably have is a recognised illness and can also be cured.

Please go see your doc, you need to be healthy for your baby.

Let us know how you get on.