• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

so confused

Y

yytthh

i dont know where to start here. so ill start with right now. im sitting here drinking bottles of cider and popping pills called Insidon.
Ive been crying all day and i dont know why.
yesterday my doctor referred me to a psychiatrist.
ive felt this way for years and im sure its more than just depression.
I wanna die because i just feel so pointless and helpless. i just feel i have no control over my life and no-one understands me.
some days im okay though.. and i dont feel depressed.. then i get days like this where i feel i just cant go on. i drink and self-medicate to make myself feel better. I know it can be dangerous but i just dont care.
I also self-harm.
All this has been going on since I was 13.. Im now 20.. and Im starting to wonder if I have something deeper than depression.. like BPD for example.
Does anybody have any advice they can give me? I dont know what to do.

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
I replied to you in the Personality Disorder forum.
You've got your referal to a psychiatrist, which is very good and the right way to go.
I hope you can find the strength right now to stop self-destructing and start planning what you would like to get out of your sessions with your new pdoc. I always found it helpful to write things down. :)
Good luck!

N

Nutter_09

hi,
I do hope you are okay today,
I too feel the same, okay some days then suicidal on others. I also feel like no one understands which is soo frustrating.
Do you have any couselling? I personally think this is the best thing for me. Meds have not worked and neither has drinking or suicide attempts.
What about family/friends?? Are they supportive?

A

Apotheosis

Welcome to the site yytthh :welcome:, Hope that you get the help & support that you need, & can find some healing.