• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

so blue

A

Antonia25

im so down all the time......
i cant seem to snap out of it....
i a going out and getting dressed and stuff even though all i want is to stay in bed all day......
i cant seem to do anything, im in a bad mood all the time, im tired all the time.....feel like screaming right out loud until i run out of breath and like just die......
god help me:cry:

A

analyse_this

hi
you're not alone, I can relate to everything you have just put there. Im trudging on through the day sort of on auto pilot, and infact Im keeping a diary at the mo for my doc and have just put I want to scream,just as some sort of release.
Are you on any medication for this? or receiving any help at all?

C

coraline1664

You can't snap out of it because it is a geniune illness... it saps all the joy and life out of you, I know it. It will pass eventually, I know it's hell but it is something you can and will come out of, it does lift.

Take care of yourself as much as you can... I usually found talking was the best thing not necessarily talking about how you feel but just talking. Hold tight...

A

Antonia25

hi

thanks guys for your replys.
i am on 150mg of sertraline, doesnt really seem to do alot.
im not working as i cant cope with it, i see the doc regular, also am with the l and D calnwood court for meetings with a phsciatrist, but they are just crap...the write ups they send to me and the doc after i have visited do not reflect what ios spoken about while i am there, they just wind me up
i have tried councelling a number of times and just find it ridiculus, like an example.....there was a flower in a vase and i couldnt rell if it was real or not...so i asked,...her reply what do u want it to be,,,,,utter crap
im sick of being treated like an idiot, and being spoken to like im a case study out of their stupid txt books....
sorry for the ramble......