• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

So another sad case; dog lover, pattern-freak mathematician

S

Steel

Can't help thinking that this is the wrong, wrong, the very wrong site.

Ok, so if I have my own Twighlight Zone with it's own rules and laws of reality; if I experience a certain PRESENCE (not that I like him) more often than I should, and if I'm scared to stiff most of the time and have strange experiences (head turning right without me wanting it, face turning into a demon's face,; falling, falling forever) - which thread should I visit.

ANY comments, suggestions are MOST welcome as I'm rather desperate. (sadly)

R

S

Steel

Cheers

www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000928.htmDoes this sound like what you are experiencing?/help.com/post/316529-hallucinationsCheck this out to.I wish you well xx:)
Thanks a lot, Blondie - the second link didn't work at all, but the first - the schizophrenia one did. Yepp, it all sounds all too familiar, however, I perfectly know the difference between other peoples' reality and mine. Mind you, it doesn't really help; who cares, whether the scary skeleton is in my cupboard or in my head; it still scares me to death! :(

Anyhow, I will try a schizo-forum

xx

Last edited:
S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi steel.If you didn't know there is a schizophrenia forum here,its easy to find.

B

Blondie

Odd,both links work for me??Anyway I hope you get the help you need hun x:)