• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

So annoyed with for self harming

B

brightergenie

So annoyed that I have SH all because I had a prang in my car 2day both myself and son was unhurt just damaged my car and third party car both at fault as we were both reversing unfortunately i didn't see him he seen me but didn't react due to his age and I'm getting the blame. Emotions r still running high angry and upset that guy in his 70s is still driving and can't stop 2 prevent a accident. Feeling so numb and angry that I have SH feel so tired I can't sleep as mind goin on overdrive. Sorry just need 2 vent

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sorry it's been a bad day for you both with shing and the accident. I'm glad that no one was hurt but that must of been so scary for you.

Huge :hug1:'s

x

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Ah i'm sorry that it's been a bad day for you, and sorry to hear about the car business.
Things like that can really shake you up, can't they? :hug1:

Hopefully you will eventually get some sleep. It sounds like you really need a good rest.

Please also take care of any wounds you make have. Also, try not to be hard on yourself for self-harming. It's a coping mechanism, so speak gently to yourself.

B

brightergenie

Thanks MarlieeBee it was it feels like a really bad dream I keep goin trough what if I had left earlier or not gone home keep beating myself up with it

B

brightergenie

Thanks somersetscorpio I can't stop crying since it happened I'm that tired.

I will try it's just so hard as I end up angry with myself and make myself feel worse. I'm hoping I get some sleep and things will feel better in morning