• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

snakes

American Boy

American Boy

ACCOUNT CLOSED
copperhead and timber rattler in NJ
Back in NC there are copperheads and compost snakes and rattle snakes. The compost snakes are harmless, My ex had a cat that killed a copperhead and bought it into the house.

American Boy

American Boy

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Wow!! Cool cat! How did he manage that?
Its pretty common out there, many people have cats in NC its like the cat state and cats like playing with the snakes and they are very good at hunting them without being bitten even rattle snakes too.

D

Deleted member 91496

Its pretty common out there, many people have cats in NC its like the cat state and cats like playing with the snakes and they are very good at hunting them without being bitten even rattle snakes too.
Oh wow! Cool stuff!! I have five cats. :) 😺

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

Do they eat cats? It definitely makes them sick if one got bitten. Snakes get a bad name for their venom. Which I do think is not fair.

Giant Iguanas are pretty voilent too but at least they eat lettuce.

Chameolons are the coolest. What a mysterious repitile. Very cool mouths and skin.

🐲🐲🐲🐲

American Boy

American Boy

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Do they eat cats? It definitely makes them sick if one got bitten. Snakes get a bad name for their venom. Which I do think is not fair.

Giant Iguanas are pretty voilent too but at least they eat lettuce.

Chameolons are the coolest. What a mysterious repitile. Very cool mouths and skin.

🐲🐲🐲🐲
Cats are excellent hunters, the cat knows where to bite and how to grab the snake, cats have fast reflexes and know when to move back when the snake strikes.

It would take a big snake to eat one. I'd rather a repitile than a cat

right now