snakes

• Thread starter midnightphoenix
  • Start date
L

Lunar Lady

i havent seen a wild snake before unless you count that slow worm snake lizard thing when i was a kid :panic:
Snakes are terrified of people.

We only have Adders here - they like dense forest and woodland and disappear at the slightest sound of a human footstep. Nothing to worry about, Midnight :hug:

L

Lunar Lady

@Lunar Lady, Lu Lu, hun, I'm good been spending most of my online time playing games, met some really nice people to play with now I'm back playing on PC rather than Xbox.

How's you my lovely?
Not bad, hun - wet nose... wagging tail...;)

Good to see you :hug:

Parayana

Parayana

Coffee calls, one of the groups I play with are either night shift workers who are on when they are not working or Australians so it suits my nocturnal hours. Sorted things out with the CMHT and got my jab, the nurse who did the clinic last time used to be my support worker before she became a CPN so we had a good catch up, even left an apology at reception for the git who pissed me off as I don't really like to bear a grudge.

Parayana

Parayana

I had managed to cut down a lot with the help of patches but tonight it's gone out the window, you and @Lunus should keep at it, I really hope you manage to give up.

L

Lunar Lady

I had managed to cut down a lot with the help of patches but tonight it's gone out the window, you and @Lunus should keep at it, I really hope you manage to give up.
I've kept going - one slip-up ain't bad. Really noticing a massive difference financially...a twenty pound note lasts forever when you don't buy smokes!

Parayana

Parayana

Yeah I bet, smoking even roll ups costs way too much.

Lunus

Lunus

You should keep at it as well my friend. We only fail when we stop trying. 🤗

R

Ramson mash

When i died in the sub realm. The moral to my story was. 'id rather be a snake then a ladder'
It really screwed me up amongst other things.
I guess most people would rather be a snake.