snakes

• Thread starter midnightphoenix
  • Start date
NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Don't worry, the only poisonous snake in the UK is the Adder and they're quite rare.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
You could always move to Ireland lol.

No snakes in Ireland.

EddieH

EddieH

Snakes scare me too midnight. I used to like walking on this abandoned railway line, until I found all the tiger snakes like sunning themselves there. I don't like snakes :hidesbehindsofa:

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
To be honest I've never seen a snake in my entire life and I live in a rural area.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

i really need to stop reading about snakes i'm getting myself more fretful and scared by reading about them :panic:

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Have you ever seen a wild snake?

I forgot the specifics but a friends son works in a pet shop and says the law is changing soon and they won't be able to sell them as pets.

EddieH

EddieH

I don't think you have much to worry about in the UK midnight, can't help you with the worms though, haha. You wouldn't like my worm farm in the backyard i guess. I hardly ever see snakes unless i go out for a bushwalk even then it's rare, and thats Australia.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I've always loved snakes until recently where I've been seeing devil's and snakes, it freaks me out :(

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I don't think you have much to worry about in the UK midnight, can't help you with the worms though, haha. You wouldn't like my worm farm in the backyard i guess. I hardly ever see snakes unless i go out for a bushwalk even then it's rare, and thats Australia.
worms as in earthworms, or the australian equivalent? i'm not scared of earthworms just snakes :panic:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Have you ever seen a wild snake?

I forgot the specifics but a friends son works in a pet shop and says the law is changing soon and they won't be able to sell them as pets.
i havent seen a wild snake before unless you count that slow worm snake lizard thing when i was a kid :panic:

Parayana

Parayana

@EddieH, the reason you don't have to worry about snakes in Oz is because all the big effin spiders have eaten them.

L

Lunar Lady

@EddieH, the reason you don't have to worry about snakes in Oz is because all the big effin spiders have eaten them.
How are you doing, Parayana? Haven't seen you about much xxx

Parayana

Parayana

@Lunar Lady, Lu Lu, hun, I'm good been spending most of my online time playing games, met some really nice people to play with now I'm back playing on PC rather than Xbox.

How's you my lovely?