• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

smoll vent<3

sam999

sam999

hey i hope everyone here has a good day but i´ll put a trigger warning here incase anyone needs it (≖ᴗ≖✿)
soo i havent been online here since my last relapse wich is like 2 weeks ago i think? idk i could be wrong. but i feel like im going to relapse again. my friend and i are almost all the time on a call and i wish i could vent to her but i cant. so im doing it here. i feel like all my Friends just secretly getting annoyed when im telling them that im not doing well. 2 of them stopped Talking to me like a month ago. even my mom is really annoyed but im missing the usual visits at the therapist and it s hard to just act like everything is okay:// everyone expects me to stay clean and they get mad at me if i relapse, wich doesnt make it any better. everytime i relapse it feels like im disappointing everyone and they just turn away from me. im trying so hard to like keep resisting iykyk but ist not easy and they dont understand it. i just feel like im letting them down everytime and when i tell them, that it doesnt make me feel better when they say its my fault, they just say that i should stop making up excuses. sorry for venting but thanks for reading!<3

P

Pollypop

Don’t be sorry for venting.
That is one of the things the forum
is here for.
Keep posting here if you are not being
supported by the people that you know.

TheSadnessWillLastForever

TheSadnessWillLastForever

It sucks when friends and family don't know how to properly support you, my family acts the same way which is why I hide it from them. I hope you find the support you need on here and I hope it's enough to make you feel better❤