• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Slightly unsure on how to confess to my crush

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Thank you all so much for all the responses everyone! They've been very helpful.

I do however have another question in concern to asking her out on a date however, and that is. What would be a good place to take her out on a date? Since our college is located in the town center so there are indeed a lot of places to go however virtually all the restaurants and most places are shut because of lockdown. There is a park nearby however and a ton of shops/markets that are still open. There is also a shopping mall that is still open (I think). I can't be sure if any of the cafe's are open though. Perhaps I could take her around there for a bit, possibly go into a few stores? Would that be a relatively reasonable choice for a first date?
Take a chance bro what have you got to loose? Growing old with regrets is no good

M

MrBond007

Take a chance bro what have you got to loose? Growing old with regrets is no good
Thanks haha I really appreciate the motivation!

Had a bit of a frustrating day today. I mean I had a really good day as in talking with her, getting a long with her, making her laugh a lot, being relatively physical so I was hoping that would be easier to ask her out at the end of the day. Since we finish college about 40 minutes earlier than usual (it's usually 4:30 when we finish). Me and her are the only ones getting picked up at 4:30 however, so I hoped that would give me a chance to finally talk to her alone and eventually ask her out. Considering this is the time-frame we are both alone (I was talking with her alone last week also) together I was planning on asking her out today and was so excited about doing so.

However my friend (who still likes her) felt the need to stay with us throughout the entirety of this period for no real reason but just be around her I presume. Which was pretty frustrating for me because I didn't have a chance to ask her out as I was planning. I mean I could ask her out tomorrow instead but I fear he might end up sticking around with us. So was kind of bummed out by the end of the day. But hey wish me luck tomorrow 🤣