Slight Possiblity of Holiday on Cruise - Next year (no, not Jane McDonald, one!)

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm alright, very well. My psorasis still a bother, I had to put more application on a bit before.

There's a slight possiblity of a cruise for next year. Watch this space.

I'll post some more for regarding within this post, tomorrow, as it is very late for me now.

Have a good evening and overnight all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Nothing is set in stone, at the moment we are going to have to research a few factors, and consider them, way before, we even book up.

I thoroughly, although I do have my previous anxieties condiiton, thanks very much now for the Pregabalin though,the staffing are of high quality standard of looking after, and helping, and working for you, to enjoy the cruise, and previsously, I have done zumba fitness on board, and also this time around though, I'll wish to be doing Karaoke, if I could time frame wise, because if coincide with a meal time, then, I can't take part. Also, to be on the look out for any potential upcoming from unknown solo acts on board, and t his is why i indicated, no, I won't be on board the Jane McDonald invite cruise unfortunately. I wouldn't have at all minded.

Knowingly, and aware of, so I'll be prepared this time, we'll prefer to aim for served breakfast on board, rather than fighting our way through the buffet. We are anytime dining, not of the fixed sort, where have to be at dinner, same time, same restauarnt I think itis at all times.

It's only a loose idea, when I have more of an update, what might be happening, I'll debrief you all, much closer to the time. It's just that i had to offload, the initial starter thr ead at the moment.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.