• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

sleepless night

B

blue spark

Just been sat outside with a cup of tea and some tobacco,it's not bad weather considering it's the end of november.My minds gone hyper so i know i am not gonna get much sleep tonight.I have some art stuff somewhere,gonna learn how to paint in accrylics.Never painted before and would really like to try and paint industrial,steam engines,buildings and bridges,barges and that sort of stuff.PS reality will hit me in the morning.

Mister.B

Mister.B

Smoking isn't the best thing to do at night, 'cos it wakes you up.
Although, I'm a fine one to talk, I smoke the most at night.

I also think that painting when you're a beginner is quite stressful and exhausting and maybe not something to get into this late at night.

Hope you get some sleep soon.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Hope you sleep better tonight.
I've not had a great deal of sleep lately either. It's difficult when your mind's racing. Let's hope tonight's different. :sleepy2:

M

Mastiff mom

Dear Clive, I know exactly what dealing with sleepiness nights feel like--especially if you're mind is racing and you can't relax. I do whatever I can to get through them; take hot bath, drink sleepy time tea and I see noting wrong with painting. It's great you've thought of something creative to do. I hope you get some rest soon!

C

clyde

You should avoid smoking every night and drink a lot of cold water every day, it can help you with your sleeping problem