• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Sleep patterns

T

Twylight

I heard a lot of you say on here, that your sleep is 'All over the place '

When I was taking 10 mg of olanzapine and using cannabis, I would quite often crash out at 4 in the afternoon and sleep 'till nine in the evening and then stay up 'till about 2 in the moning then sleep till 9 in the morning and so on

I'm taking 6 mg of olanzapine now and No dope - I don't often sleep in the afternoons now and i've got more willpower to excercise on my mountain bike, which helps me sleep
BUT more importantly I re-discovered the nostalgia and romanticism that I had lost for so long - like I was missing a dimension
Life was like a landscape painting with all the colour drained out
It's better now
How do you Sleep ?

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Twylight.:)
My sleep is a lot better since starting escitalopram.I was having sleep onset panic attacks most nights before.
I take my meds at night which does make me a bit sleepy.15mg olanzapine,5mg escitalopram and 10mg mirtazopine.If my wife's off work I'll have a drink and a few cannabis cigarettes aswell.
If I'm having a bad day I'll go to bed early about 9pm.If I'm ok I'll stay up till about 11.30 by which time I'll be tipsy and moderately stoned so sleep easily.The only thing that keeps me awake is hunger.I often nip into the kitchen during the night and get myself a bowl of branflakes.
It sounds like you are doing well without cannabis.That's good!

T

Twylight

Yes we're all different
Sometimes the lower dose feels a bit ' hairy '
It feels like i've taken procycledine ( kemadrin) - which I used to take when I was on a depot injection - it's a slight upper
But apart from that there's no other symptoms

A

Apotheosis

It feels like i've taken procycledine ( kemadrin) -
I used to love that stuff - many years ago 2 friends were prescribed kemadrin in high doses & they used to give me a lot of their scripts; I used to mix it with alcohol. It's a strong, & I found addictive drug.

Sleep is odd for me. Some nights I can sleep well; recently I have been waking up a lot after an hour or 2 of sleep. Some nights I am tired & asleep early; & other nights I am awake until 3-4AM. I get very vivid & lucid dreams, on an almost nightly basis; but recently they have been calmer.

J

jamesdean

I have about three hours tonight.

I had some ketamine a couple of months ago it was the most fun I have ever had plus it made me feel so F*****g normal

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M No Logic Racing thoughts before sleep Schizophrenia Forum 1
M Can’t sleep ,help😥 Schizophrenia Forum 6
L Im afraid to sleep at night in my bed Schizophrenia Forum 49
BEASTMODEWARRIOR this the last post for tonight everyone i wish you a great night have a good sleep tonight everyone Schizophrenia Forum 6
THE MANDALORIAN Sleep runs away from me? Two weeks cycle?? Schizophrenia Forum 1
THE MANDALORIAN Sleep... Quality sleep is harder to find Schizophrenia Forum 2
THE MANDALORIAN Sleep is the best mental therapy. Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys why do i feel like im going to die in my sleep today. Schizophrenia Forum 7
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good night everyone im going to sleep now :) Schizophrenia Forum 4
L Sleep problems Schizophrenia Forum 7
W Problems with latuda medication-broken sleep Schizophrenia Forum 1
P I can't sleep Schizophrenia Forum 13
THE MANDALORIAN Panic Attack Right Before Sleep Schizophrenia Forum 6
xFerretx Lack of sleep - a symptom or a cause of episodes? Schizophrenia Forum 2
THE MANDALORIAN Panic attacks before getting sleep. Schizophrenia Forum 4
B The first day of relapse. During my sleep I felt something that closed my eyes I could not open them and I heard him say to me in my ears you are the Schizophrenia Forum 1
fazza 4 days now without sleep. considering seeing the doctor Schizophrenia Forum 13
P I can't sleep- help Schizophrenia Forum 5
N Overnight Paranoia/Disturbed Sleep Routine Schizophrenia Forum 6
C i cant sleep Schizophrenia Forum 3
FadeToBlack Sleep Problems Schizophrenia Forum 8
A Schiz at night and sleep... Schizophrenia Forum 10
S superb effect - head light on/off after one goes to sleep? Schizophrenia Forum 4
N Disturbed sleep & Low helicopter - 4 am!!!! Schizophrenia Forum 2
boudreauj4 Does lack of sleep cause increased symptoms for you? Schizophrenia Forum 1
P Excessive sleep or insomnia Schizophrenia Forum 4
E What is really going on while you chemically induct sleep. Schizophrenia Forum 3
J I wish I could sleep Schizophrenia Forum 2
BillFish Good Sleep No Voices? Schizophrenia Forum 2
F Sleep deprivation leads to symptoms of schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
H Sleep deprivation Schizophrenia Forum 17
F Sleep and Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 1
A What was I injected with to make me sleep? Schizophrenia Forum 3
Lincoln1990 Scared and unable to sleep Schizophrenia Forum 2
G Has anyone else ever heard voices telling them not to sleep? Schizophrenia Forum 4
G Paranoid God Is Trying To Kill Me By Sleep Deprivation, Hearing Internal Voices, This Is Literally Killing Me Schizophrenia Forum 24
Z Finding a cure for my schizophrenia signs and patterns - Full explanation and details provided - Schizophrenia Forum 9