• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Skyblue

T

TOONAFISH

Hi just wondered if you were about? hows the diet going?

S

skyblue

Hi just wondered if you were about? hows the diet going?
Hiya Toona,

How's it going ?

Well,.. I don't know whether or not you've read the 'lose weight thread' but I put on a 1Ib this week, which is fine by me, considering I thought I had put on more. Had a bit of a lazy week last week, went out for dinner afew times and ate far too much chocolate, but... it was Easter, so I thought it was ok to treat ourselves :).

Am back on track now though and have just come back from the gym.

It's working being on these pills and managing the weight loss, but it is slow going and extremely hard work ! Since starting the thread I've lost just over half a stone, I have another 3 stone to go, but I'm determined to do it.

How's things going for you ?

I'm off to have a shower now, but will come back and chat afterwards.

Take care :flowers:

T

TOONAFISH

hiya

well i lost 2lb last week but put on ........wait for it....1.5lb this week. and no wonder i ate my own body weight in scrummy easter eggs. argh i have zero will power.

back on it now tho and you telling me youve lost that much has spurred me on.
been off the gym as kids at home from school and erin was sick today.

keep going tho your doing so well

im in myself tonite ray away out to watch football. boooooo!

having a low fat cappacino for supper xx

S

skyblue

hiya

well i lost 2lb last week but put on ........wait for it....1.5lb this week. and no wonder i ate my own body weight in scrummy easter eggs. argh i have zero will power.

back on it now tho and you telling me youve lost that much has spurred me on.
been off the gym as kids at home from school and erin was sick today.

keep going tho your doing so well

im in myself tonite ray away out to watch football. boooooo!

having a low fat cappacino for supper xx
Wishing your daughter well.

I used to go to Slimming World and was amazed by how many people that could lose so much in 1 week - Like 4-6 Ibs and that's without any exercise ! The max I've been able to lose in a week is 2Ibs and that's with working out almost everyday. My metabolism is appalling. Have to say, I'm not really dieting as such, just healthy eating and I never starve myself, that would be impossible for me, I like my food too much:p, and besides that would just make me feel really ill and I can't be doing with that.

Hope you enjoyed your cappacino, I can't drink coffee so late - I'm up all night, instead I have my Lemon and Ginger Herbal Tea and it's yummy.

Well you take care of yourself, speak again soon.

:flowers:

T

TOONAFISH

Im ok with one caffine hit but i know what you mean. ginger and lemon sounds good actually. xxxxxxx