• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

single track mind *trig*

T

takeholdofthedream

Not been here in a while so missed alot.Im of the norfolk area and have to deal with "link workers" now i hate them to the point of murdering them.My past experience as well as recent events have caused this.Past being they like to push buttons and make things worse then refuse to help.Recent being i voluntarily walked into hospital as i was feeling suicidal as suggested to me.But as with all help i have tried to go for the link workers are like a wall everything has to go by them to get help.The one i question now unprofessionally saw me and my partner and made a pre judged opinion of me always refuse to help me.I have a appointment again soon with gp,link worker and my therapist im dreading the same out come want to do bad things to myself because of it.

T

takeholdofthedream

maybe a bad idea to post this here,feeling rather anxious now and paranoid that she is watching me.

greebobeebo

greebobeebo

Hey

I live in Norfolk too. I have come to the conclusion that mental Health nurses are as useful as chocolate tea pots, but I have found what works for me.

I think paranoia is part of being depressed. I am lucky because I have my boys to keep me focused.

I don't think it matters who you are or what state you are in, because it is "in your head" nobody knows.

I know you will find what works for you in the end. I will stay focused with you. Good luck

T

takeholdofthedream

Thank you,I suffer different illnesses do it gets a little rough.The link worker is the only thing (apart from my tarantula's) that have me focused.Understand better if i draft my thread from another place (im everywhere hiding in many places)some of which you wont understand as no one here knows me and this was a different board.

I've come to say what i have to say then i will leave as i feeli have outstayed my welcome.Cant be bothered to mail my still faithful friends one by one.

Im fed up of being taken advantage of,the app coming soon is nothing but for show.I can expalin this easily Penny got in contact with GP failed kept trying got me to see the link worker first time then nothing.Steve got involved with my GP they told him looking into it-nothing.Jan got involved again and again finally got through another link worker then nothing,now Jazz is involved again for show its how they operate.I can not get help if i tried they love to mess with me calling me attention seeking and im fuc*ed off with it i know you DC understand this too.

Im not the only one this same link worker has done nothing for,i have gotten in contact with others they say the same that the link made promises and never done anything after the appointment was over then denied she said anything when they got in contact.Not to put Jazz down any but seems to think it wont be the end to help if we fail but dont understand that it is everything has to go by the link workers.

No matter how i look at this i have already lost,again i have to it all on my own.I intend to use the time now my path has crossed with the link worker to explain how the service is wrong the system is wrong and to show them what their games cause and create.I refuse to let things go they never know what can be at stake because of the choices they make.Im seeing clearer what has to be done i wont admit im wrong and their right.Its too late now to get help from them but never too late to end the pain myself,i guess i should be thanking her for the hate i have for her it gave me a reason to fight until i could be face to face with her again this time i wont let my guard down going to take her game and explain i dont play by her rules at least i can have my head held high that the person that tried hard to hurt me last time would not do so again.I would have rather taken the way i had prepared for by being more open to talk but its no longer a option if i show her what im like i lose she has the power if i stay guarded she has the power.I refuse to keep on like this if the key person is judgemental and has a prejudged opinion so be it useless help is worse than no help.

take care