• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Silliness and possible paranoia

C

Cold Feet

Hello everyone, not sure if this is the correct place for this but feel free to move it if needed.
I am in the process of returning to work after working at home during the covid months, it is nice to get back to some form of normality. My company has introduced security for their computers which require me to use both my phone and personal emails to give me access. Just did it and stuff it if you don’t want to use your own phone etc. While I don’t really mind this, I think it would have been nice to have been asked not told, but I am finding that I am very anti doing this and tend to dig my heals in, almost scared but worried that they are tracking me and that there is some other motive.
I don’t often take my phone to work, I like to keep things separate, it helps me cope with things as I do struggle with the balance between work and life and know that in reality I am being just silly but can’t help it and do feel a bit foolish because of it. Sorry if this sounds like a rant, wasn’t meant to be!

B

bpd2020

I do not think you are being silly. I like the idea of keeping your work and home life separate. I am sorry this will not be possible for you now.