• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Side effects

I

Irishgal89

Anyone have any successful stories about Lexapro day 2 and feeling like crap ,no motivation, feel sick , bad headache. 😟😟
I know it takes a week or two to see side effects go but need some positivity here

Thanks

PlasticPilot

PlasticPilot

Please give the meds time to settle down, i can take up to six weeks to work in your body system.

Acorn

Acorn

I personally haven’t tried lexapro but I have friends who have gotten great benefit from it.

Acorn

Acorn

Sounds positive. Thanks for the reply.
Glad to help.

Seriously stick with it. I’ve seen medication literally turn people’s lives around. It might take a while to get the right dose and you may need to try a few medications but it’s 100% worth it

I

Irishgal89

Glad to help.

Seriously stick with it. I’ve seen medication literally turn people’s lives around. It might take a while to get the right dose and you may need to try a few medications but it’s 100% worth it
Hopefully it works, time is key isn't it. ☺ Just wanna feel myself again if that makes sense