• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Sick

keepsafe

keepsafe

When will the voices go away, they torment me daily - I try not to moan about things although I think I probably do a lot really. I am on aripiprazole, it is working cos the voices are not as loud and intrusive each day - some days worse than others. Really I am experiencing very disturbing flashbacks too and what do I want to achieve by this thread - I don;t know - just know I know you are trying to get me and maybe you can have me because I have had enough of fighting not sure it is worth it anymore - what is the 'it' I long for anyway - I don;t know that either?????

You ruined me - I feel/fear there is no more hope

keepsafe

keepsafe

Sorry removed message cos it was rubbish

Last edited:
P

pinkmetalgirl

Hi,

Sorry you're going through such a tough time at the mo. It doesn't sound like you're moaning at all.

If it's the flashbacks that are getting to you at the mo, have you tried any grounding exercises. They can really help with coping with them and getting them They can help you connect with what's around you, not what's inside your head (which is really hard when flashbacks are so vivid and horrible).

Hope things are feeling a bit better. Hang in there x

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hey Pink - I find the grounding techniques hard - but I do try to practice them.
Thanks for taking time to reply, very bad a.t.m
KS

S

skyblue

When will the voices go away, they torment me daily - I try not to moan about things although I think I probably do a lot really. I am on aripiprazole, it is working cos the voices are not as loud and intrusive each day - some days worse than others. Really I am experiencing very disturbing flashbacks too and what do I want to achieve by this thread - I don;t know - just know I know you are trying to get me and maybe you can have me because I have had enough of fighting not sure it is worth it anymore - what is the 'it' I long for anyway - I don;t know that either?????

You ruined me - I feel/fear there is no more hope
I believe what you're looking for in this thread is reasurrance and to know that everything is going to be alright (?) Everything is going to be ok and people here will try and help and support you as much as they can.

I've noticed afew posts by you, supporting others and I feel that you're a very kind and thoughtful person.

I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a bad patch right now. Is it possible for you to speak to your doctor regarding your medication, maybe you need a change of medication (?). Do you see a counsellor at all or have a CPN ? You could write down all what is happening regarding the flashbacks and talk things through.

I'm sorry I'm kind of stating the obvious, but I wanted to write on your thread to help give you some support.

Your life, happiness and wellbeing is worth everything. You will get better, sometimes things can take alittle time, you just have to try and persevere.

Hang in there and wishing you well.

:hug:

Last edited:
keepsafe

keepsafe

Thanks for that Skyblue, it really is appreciated. I do have a social worker and I am having therapy too, I find it really very difficult at times and it is really hard for me to write the things down as it tends to make me spirral out of control. I am really trying though, I feel I have to now

Thanks for the reassurance

KS
:hug: