Sick of putting effort in and getting nothing out

P

Pffft

I am sick of it, putting effort and and not feeling better for it. I have been given a conditional offer for uni and i should be pleased! but tbh all i feel is a huge void/ emptyness. I don't feel suicidal and I don't feel like harming myself yet I still feel really hurt inside.

I just don't know what to do, tbh.

BlueGlass

BlueGlass

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Congrats for the offer. :)
Maybe it is overwhelming and your emotions have shut off as a way of coping?

What do you think is causing this empty feeling?
xxx

P

Pffft

thank you, blueglass :) and to be honest i really don't know. I am stressed out at college and struggling with some of the work which is really p*ssing me off! I have also been for a scan (yesterday) as my GP thinks i may have polysystic ovaries.

I just feel like i am missing so much and yet i dont know how to get it all back.

xx

BlueGlass

BlueGlass

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Do you mean you think you are missing out on experiences in life? Or what do you mean.

Sorry you are struggling at collage, make sure you are using all the support and help available.

A

Alexa08

I think you need to stop of doing things and exerting efforts for a while and relax. Relaxation is one way to combat your depression and stress. Maybe you need to exercise to sweat out a lot and detox yourself. You can eat fruits that will soothe and calm you down. You can also use ear candles for relaxation. Do you want to know about it? I can tell you. Cheers