• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Sick of my crappy life

A

Awasteofskin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nothing is worth while. I hate life and want it gone. Nothing will fix being mentally ill and ugly and short. There's no fucking help it's all lies. No one will ever care about me and I'd be better off without my existence.

Peace out awful world.

Acorn

Acorn

I’m sorry you’re struggling so much and everything feels hopeless. I’ve been there and it sucks. Has anything happened to trigger this feeling?

N

Nukelavee

It's hard to accept life when you are so hard on yourself. As Acorn asked - what has made things so bad today?

A

Awasteofskin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It's hard to accept life when you are so hard on yourself. As Acorn asked - what has made things so bad today?
Dead end job, lonely, short, being unattractive, being underpaid, not fitting in anywhere, having no useful skills, no true friends(all them come and go just to use drugs and drink with), having to spend money to feel happy, housing too expensive, constant pain from healing injuries, constant rejection, shitty bosses and management, being poor.

Most of these can't be fixed as we can tell unless there's a magic wand to cure my pain make me taller and more attractive I'm shit outta luck. So yeah I'm screwed.