Sick From Eating

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

I'm not sure how much of an eating disorder, but lately I've been having a hard time eating. It's from going cold turkey from my meds (cause my doctor won't fill them until I see a psychiatrist) but anytime I go to eat, my stomach tells me no and if I do eat, I get very sick. I also have a hard time deciding if I'm hungry or not. Just need some help to figure out what I can do. I'm calling my doctor tomorrow to get a week worth of my meds to hold me over, but I still want some other advice, just in case this ever happens again. Thank you.

R

Roseessa

Hi,
You def need to the call the doctors to get more meds as going cold turkey can be really bad and even dangerous with some medicines.
Maybe when you call the doctor you should tell them what has been going on as they will be able to help you a lot more.

Hope you get some meds sorted and you feel better soon. Remember if you can't eat, drink water to stay hydrated.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

Hi,
You def need to the call the doctors to get more meds as going cold turkey can be really bad and even dangerous with some medicines.
Maybe when you call the doctor you should tell them what has been going on as they will be able to help you a lot more.

Hope you get some meds sorted and you feel better soon. Remember if you can't eat, drink water to stay hydrated.
Thank you this has been very helpful