• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Sick and tired.

B

blue spark

My situation is,i have no dependants i dont have to rely on benefits.If i give up my benefits will i not be free.I have someone who will not see me starve and will not see me without a roof over my head,i will have no money but mony doesent make you happy.I want to go of grid,i will not be told what i have to do,especially when i am not capable of doing it.To be honnest if i could walk far enough i would walk away and just keep on walking.Stuff the system,i will take my chances begging,rather than be dictated to.Saying all that,have not been out the house for weeks.I have a car and all the survival gear i could live outside maybe.No am not thinking straight at all,what am i gonna do.I am not well and i have two people who rely on me for various domesticated chores.I do for them,when really i cant be bothered doing for myself.J C am fed up.Rant over.

R

rape survivor

no street

panhandling is an aggressive male pastime, not begging.
many men that ask for money on the street, are not in need
are often in better health and weight than the people
they stalk to ask for money.
they believe that the people they stalk for a panhandle, can be made to look like they are some bitch, if they don't get
and I am saying that they would take the money and meal off my body if I was 80 pounds not 120.
the street in general, if far worse than prison, and is often talked about as the real punishment, after prison is over.
both male and female with perpetrate, I have had older women, who were obviously economically privileged, try to slander and berate me, and be willing to try to hospitalize me, just for the small room I have been able to aquire...so trust me, they are bottom feeders. who goes after a small room in a ghetto, when they could get a job, through basic city services and afford an apartment....they just like to kill people, they just like to beat them up, and they just like to sell women and children as beat up sex objects...could you make your living situation tolerable, if you only used it for basic needs, instead of as a lived environment...jobs are horrible as far as verbal abuse and sexual harassment of either sex is concerned..but it isn't the street. you'll be stalked, whatever you have will be some slave owner of any colors..and they'll sit and berate and guilt you, if you don't give enough to the family, no matter how sick and in need you are? are you truly ready for street..to be a lone black woman, in a white neighborhood?

B

blue spark

It's only a figure of speech,would not really live like that.Just blowing a bit of steam off.Am sick of being on benefits and being told what to do.I have always worked in the past,and like to earn my keep.Never been to prison and don't intend on going .I am an honest law abiding citizen looked down upon because am unable to work.I just can't see things getting any better.
panhandling is an aggressive male pastime, not begging.
many men that ask for money on the street, are not in need
are often in better health and weight than the people
they stalk to ask for money.
they believe that the people they stalk for a panhandle, can be made to look like they are some bitch, if they don't get
and I am saying that they would take the money and meal off my body if I was 80 pounds not 120.
the street in general, if far worse than prison, and is often talked about as the real punishment, after prison is over.
both male and female with perpetrate, I have had older women, who were obviously economically privileged, try to slander and berate me, and be willing to try to hospitalize me, just for the small room I have been able to aquire...so trust me, they are bottom feeders. who goes after a small room in a ghetto, when they could get a job, through basic city services and afford an apartment....they just like to kill people, they just like to beat them up, and they just like to sell women and children as beat up sex objects...could you make your living situation tolerable, if you only used it for basic needs, instead of as a lived environment...jobs are horrible as far as verbal abuse and sexual harassment of either sex is concerned..but it isn't the street. you'll be stalked, whatever you have will be some slave owner of any colors..and they'll sit and berate and guilt you, if you don't give enough to the family, no matter how sick and in need you are? are you truly ready for street..to be a lone black woman, in a white neighborhood?